manontrade

Can I use my Iphone 6plus in Eurrope, do not need cheaper rates just need to know if I can receive calls and messages.

Natascha

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hi
Weth
Legend

Yes you can, but you need to activate International roaming on your plan. You have two basic choices:

1) Pay as you go - charged for usage. WARNING, these charges can get into the thousands of dollars very quickly, especially with just a little data use. I do not recommend this route as the sky is the limit and many get surprise $1000 or even $10,000 bills.

2) International Roaming package with 100 voice minutes/100 outgoing texts/100 MB data and unlimited incoming texts. This is $40. You are also protected from going to far over as you will be notified when you reach limits and data is bought in chunks of 100 MB  for $25. I just did this in Europe and it worked seamlessly.

0 Likes
Re: Hi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great details, Weth! Manontrade, these are definitely great tips to help you plan your vacation. Please use this link to help review all options, and rates with additional details on how the plans work.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/international/

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes