Hot spot connectivity issues
Carcito

Have Hot Spot activated on IPhone. Runs ok on IBM PC. When not on PC, any attempt to use it with IPad - very difficult maintaining connection over wifi or bluetooth - works <10% of time - help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hot spot connectivity issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Carcito Being able to use your Hotspot successfully is very important. I want to make sure we get this issue resolved for you. We want your Hotspot feature to work more than just “10%”. Let’s take a closer look. Can you please tell me when did this begin? Are you only having problems connecting your iPhone Hotspot with your iPad? Are you having problems with your iPhone Bluetooth or iPad Bluetooth? Please share details; we want to help.

EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my reply. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Carcito

This began when I first tried to use Hotpot with Ipad - so that was approximately Sept 13th. Yes, predominantly only the iPad. I say that as my IBM PC does drop off 3-5 times during the day as I'm using it. My phone is adjacent to the IBM PC, and the iPad is in the next room. Ipad - neither WiFi or Bluetooth connects. Both of those connect successfully to other devices, Wifi in Starbucks, Bluetooth to cell phone ear buds etc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those additional details Carcito. Let's get a few more details to figure this out. What model iPhone do you have? What is the iOS version under Settings>General>About? Also, since it connects okay with your IBM PC, can you also confirm the iOS version on your iPad and also provide that model number.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Carcito

Hi,

I have an IPhone 6, IOS version 10.3.3 (Corp IT has not allowed us to upgrade yet due to corporate application functionality testing ongoing)

IPAD -Air (I think), Model MGTX2LL/A, Version 10.3.3

0 Likes