Hotspot usage
seacoasttileworks

I've recently upgraded both my wife's and my plan to the 5G Get More. On both the My Verizon app and the Web based Verizon page, I am unable to get information on how much hotspot data I've used.

Under Usage and Settings, they list Data, which has a figure/Unlimited GB, then they list Mobile Hotspot, but that shows 0.0/0.0?????

I know I've used mobile hotspot data and matter of fact, I just received an email stating that my line has used up most of my allotted high speed mobile hotspot data. 

How can you keep track of it if they don't give you that information??

0 Likes
Re: Hotspot usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of being able to monitor your Hotspot usage and I apologize for any inconvenience. Normally the usage will appear as it should but the plan change may cause the number to not display during the first cycle if there was any proration. Please send a Private Note here and we can take a closer look at how the plan change may be temporarily affecting the counter. -Yale

0 Likes
seacoasttileworks

Im a first time user here and not quite sure how to send a private note?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, seacoasttileworks. We have your back. 

To use the Private Messenger, you must be registered and signed in. You'll see a Private Message icon at the top of your page. If you have any new messages, you'll see the number of unread messages next to the envelope icon.

Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.

How do I send a private message?

To send a private message:

Sign in to the community.

Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.

Click Compose New Message.

Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.

We hope this information was helpful. 

-Nicci

0 Likes