Hotspot
doakh

I used USB tethering for my hotspot without installing itunes in Windows 10. I got speeds ~ 8 mps. Will the speed increase if i install itunes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allow me to answer this question for you, doakh. The speed you get depends on the signal available in your area, regardless of what programs you have installed on your computer. Installing a different version of iTunes will not make any difference on the data speeds you get.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
doakh

Thanks, them why do all instructions state you must install iTunes, when it is not the case. Or has Windows 10 and others via updates made installing iTunes unnecessary?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Doak We are not aware of the requirements of installing iTunes by Windows 10. However, it should not affect the data speed you are getting.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes