How VERIZON ripped me off!
vkaneria
Enthusiast - Level 3

Beware, VZW just ripped me off.  I order 2 iPhone 13, paid with Gift Card.  They messed up the order, I asked them to cancel it.  They rerouted the order back to returns department.  I have been asking them how they are going to refund me.  They said there is no refund since the order was paid with a Gift Card.  All Gift Card purchases are final, no refunds.  What a RIPOFF!!!  I will be getting lawyers involved.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How VERIZON ripped me off!
vkaneria
Enthusiast - Level 3

Resolved to my satisfaction!!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help with any concerns you have about the refund for a Gift Card. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. What type of Gift Card did you use? ~Vic

0 Likes
vkaneria
Enthusiast - Level 3

VERIZON Gift Card

I have been told by telephone rep there are no refunds if Gift Cards are used and I have also been given that information in chat.

Any other company, if when returning items purchased with Gift Card, would provide new Gift Card, store credit, or other options for refund.  It seem VERIZON in this case just wants to keep the money.  The package went on the truck, went to the depot, was rerouted to returns immediately, but VERIZON wants to keep the money I paid for the purchase.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this issue resolved ASAP.  A privemessage is being sent now to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
vkaneria
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sean - Tried your link but it does not work.  Is this the real VZW support?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, vkaneria and yes we're Verizon Support via this channel. If you still need assistance please let us know.  - Alan

0 Likes
vkaneria
Enthusiast - Level 3

Resolved to my satisfaction!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad to hear all is well!  Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

-Yale

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We are here to help with any concerns you have about the refund for a Gift Card. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. What type of Gift Card did you use? ~Vic

0 Likes
Asyomka

Hey,

would you please be so kind to let me know how you did resolve it.

I have exact the same problem like yours.

and they keep saying refund  can not be done 

who shall I email

any advice is appropriated.

0 Likes