Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How VERIZON ripped me off!
Konakai1

Verizon IS THE WORST CARRIER THERE IS ! I have gone round and round with them for 2 weeks after they STOLE $1800 from me when one of their employees added a phone line I NEVER ASKED for or knew about!! Gets commission I’m sure and when I finally questioned it they told me they could refund me ONE MONTH!!! ONE MONTH after STEALING $1800 from me!!! They ACTUALLY told me they thought that was a fair deal. I had the unused line turned off and taken off my bill once I discovered it. They told me that once I did that they couldn’t help me….Their fraud dept actually said they could’ve refunded me if I had left it on but now they can’t/WONT do anything about it. I will be exposing them to an investigative reporter whom I’ve already contacted. They take advantage of their customers and I’m going to make sure they are exposed!! 

0 Likes
Re: How VERIZON ripped me off!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, Konakai1. Please be assured that your satisfaction and billing accuracy are paramount to us. I understand that you requested a credit for one month's service and it was denied. We would like to confirm some additional information as you also mentioned $1800 associated with an added line of service that you never requested. Was that charge reversed fully when you canceled that line of service?

-Antonio

0 Likes
Konakai1

First off I requested that a refund for the FULL 3 yrs that line was on my bill be refunded. I was told that I would ONLY get ONE MONTH refunded and that your company thought that was acceptable. EVERYONE at Verizon has verified that the phone line was never used or connected to a device. I spoke to ONE supervisor who agreed with me and transferred me to your in house fraud dept. That lady was prepared to give me a refund but then declined once she realized I had taken the line off my bill. So if I continued to let you guys steal from me I would’ve gotten a FULL refund but instead she agreed that the one month was suffice. That same supervisor who agreed with me had given me a $100 credit for all the inconvenience I had been put thru and said it had nothing to do with the money owed to me. I will also end up losing the value of THREE phones I turned into you in December, as I was being given their residual value of $800 A PIECE distributed over a 24 mo period on my bill, so $2400. I will lose this as I don’t plan on continuing with a company who steals from me and thinks that’s an appropriate way to treat their customers. In ALL I have been given $235 credit. $135 for the ONE MONTH credit and the $100 the supervisor gave me for having to go thru this. I am in contact with an investigative reporter from our local news here and when I get back in the country on 3/30 I will be continuing to follow thru with her and giving her the info needed to show how you guys take advantage of people. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Konakai1. We want to make sure you receive the assistance you need. We have sent you a Private Note to help address this issue further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Konakai1

ONCE AGAIN YOU GUYS HAVE FAILED IN THE CUSTOMERS SERVICE DEPT! So happy I’m going to rip you guys on social media and my local news. 

0 Likes