How can I activate Wi-Fi calling?
ADIZIG97
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not able to activate wi-if calling please help I have poor signal at my house, and my calls get dropped frequently. Before switching to iPhone 7plis my iPhone 6 was able to wi-if call. What do I need to do to get this activated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm not able to activate wi-if calling please help I have poor signal at my house, and my calls get dropped frequently.
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Go into Settings---Phone---Wi-Fi Calling---Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone then fill out the primary address.

Keep in mind that if you are connected to ANY OTHER WIFI network other than your home network you SHOULD change that address. The address is needed for 911 calls and initiating a 911 call with the incorrect address may result in emergency personnel being sent to the wrong location.

View solution in original post

Re: I'm not able to activate wi-if calling please help I have poor signal at my house, and my calls get dropped frequently.
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Go into Settings---Phone---Wi-Fi Calling---Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone then fill out the primary address.

Keep in mind that if you are connected to ANY OTHER WIFI network other than your home network you SHOULD change that address. The address is needed for 911 calls and initiating a 911 call with the incorrect address may result in emergency personnel being sent to the wrong location.

ADIZIG97
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks will try once I get home !

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You're welcome. Keep us updated.

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee
ADIZIG97, I wanted to follow up to see if you were able to activate WiFi calling. Please keep us posted.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ADIZIG97
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, it worked fantastic! Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes