How can I cancel LTE Data/Voice and Advanced Calling?
MSLS
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I cancel LTE Voice/Data and Advanced Calling?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I cancel LTE Data/Voice and Advanced Calling?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MSLS,

Being able to manage the features of your phone is a must. The good thing is that disabling HD Voice is really easy to do from the settings of your phone. To do so go to Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE > Data Only to disable. Here are more details about the HD Voice service http://vz.to/1X4sSDq .

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you have no option to do so under your phones call settings you can call CS or visit your account page online to remove the feature.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MSLS,

Being able to manage the features of your phone is a must. The good thing is that disabling HD Voice is really easy to do from the settings of your phone. To do so go to Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE > Data Only to disable. Here are more details about the HD Voice service http://vz.to/1X4sSDq .

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Just do it on the phone as VZW rep points out above, then you can turn it on and off as you wish.  Remember, when it is off, you can't surf and talk at the same time if not on wifi. 

0 Likes