How can I change my SMS tone for Verizon Messenger+ on iPhone 6s?
Polstick

How can I change my SMS tone for Verizon Messenger+ on iPhone 6s? I don't see any option to select in customize menu. I used to have an android phone that had this option. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I change my SMS tone for Verizon Messenger+ on iPhone 6s?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Polstick,

This is a great question. Text tones and many other tones for that matter with an iPhone either requires a third party app, or to be purchased via iTunes.
ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Polstick!

I customize all of my Ringtones so I know why you would like to do so as well. In order to change the tone on the Messages plus application, just open the app, click the settings "dots" on the top of the page. You will then be given the option to change the tone.

Hope this helps!

ChristinaB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Polstick

Where exactly? I don't see that option. I have a iPhone.IMG_0010.PNGIMG_0011.PNG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Polstick

Thanks for sharing the screenshot.  That helps me to see what you’re seeing on your device.

Have you tried changing the text tone notification setting in the Settings > Sounds menu http://vz.to/1Zq52Ud?

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
Polstick

I tried the sound settings, but it's only for the native ios messenger app. No option for Verizon message app. I remember it being a setting within the app on my android. Is this not a feature for my iPhone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Polstick,

This is a great question. Text tones and many other tones for that matter with an iPhone either requires a third party app, or to be purchased via iTunes.
ErinW_VZW

0 Likes