How can I get into my device without a passcode?
tracyg06

I had to enert a new passcode and did it while busy at work and apparently I don't rememeber what I typed in. Now my phone is locking me out and won't let me use my fingerprint. How do I get in my phone???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I just set a new passcode while busy at work and apparently it is not what I thought...now my phone is locking me out and won't let me use the finger print. How do I get into my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my. You are in quite a predicament Tracyg06. I will help as much as I can.  Were you able to try again to see if you can get on the phone? The only other way would be to restore the phone brand https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263 new. Let me know if you are able to get into your phone.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I just set a new passcode while busy at work and apparently it is not what I thought...now my phone is locking me out and won't let me use the finger print. How do I get into my phone?
mama23dogs
Legend

YYou may have to bit the bullet and erase with iCloud and restore from a previous backup

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my. You are in quite a predicament Tracyg06. I will help as much as I can.  Were you able to try again to see if you can get on the phone? The only other way would be to restore the phone brand https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263 new. Let me know if you are able to get into your phone.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes