How can I get my messages and mail to transfer to my new iPhone?
smbshiner

I used the Verizon Transfer App to transfer info from my iPhone 5s to my new iPhone 7. The messages didn't transfer. Also, the mail isn't there. How do I get these things transferred?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get my messages and mail to transfer to my new iPhone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi smbshiner,

Getting a new device is great, and I can assist you in getting things transferred. I'd like to ask a couple of questions. What kind of mail are you speaking of? Email? In addition, please provide me with some information on what type of messages you mean. I'm sure we can find a resolution.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why didn't you backup to iCloud and restore on the new phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Weth
Legend

Agree, of iphones, always use iCloud for best results. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Your mail you will get when you re-add your account(s). Your messages...if you have a backup of your old device on your computer in iTunes or if you backed up to iCloud you can restore the device with the backup and have your stuff back.

0 Likes