How can i unlock my iphone 5s?my apple id was stolen and apple support in russia said that i need to write you to unlock my iphone.Help me please!!(i\m from russia and don\t have american phone number)
geriel

Help...please...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can i unlock my iphone 5s?my apple id was stolen and apple support in russia said that i need to write you to unlock my iphone.Help me please!!(i\m from russia and don\t have american phone number)
mama23dogs
Legend

IF your phone is screen locked, that has nothing to do with your Apple ID.  If you forgot the passcode to your screen lock, you can only remove the lock by restoring with iTunes to factory,

I I think what you are asking about is the activation lock.

The activation lock prevents an iPhone from being setup again without the account used to activate it originally.

If this is not your phone, if you bought it used, you can't remove the activation lock - only the original owner can.

If you have had your Apple ID hacked, you must reset your Apple ID and password.  Please set up rescue email, security questions and 2 step verification to avoid this problem in the future.  This can also only be done by the real account owner.

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can i unlock my iphone 5s?my apple id was stolen and apple support in russia said that i need to write you to unlock my iphone.Help me please!!(i\m from russia and don\t have american phone number)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry your ID was stolen, geriel. I know this can be pretty scary. We really don't lock phones. If you don't have a passcode, you will need to restore to original default settings using iTunes.  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-85054/

However, if this has to do with your Apple ID, you will need to reach out to Apple directly at http://www.apple.com/

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IF your phone is screen locked, that has nothing to do with your Apple ID.  If you forgot the passcode to your screen lock, you can only remove the lock by restoring with iTunes to factory,

I I think what you are asking about is the activation lock.

The activation lock prevents an iPhone from being setup again without the account used to activate it originally.

If this is not your phone, if you bought it used, you can't remove the activation lock - only the original owner can.

If you have had your Apple ID hacked, you must reset your Apple ID and password.  Please set up rescue email, security questions and 2 step verification to avoid this problem in the future.  This can also only be done by the real account owner.

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

0 Likes