How come I'm being charged for more data then i'm using?
GeminiD
Enthusiast - Level 1

I reset my statistic in settings every month on my renewal date and can prove how much data I have used since that day. I should not be receiving a message that says I have less than 100 MB of data left when I am only 8 days into my month. Honestly this isn't the first time I've noticed Verizon charging me more more data then i'm using and it seems by looking at the forms that it is a common problem for people, especially on the "pay as you go" plan. I'm ready to switch back to StraightTalk. I never had this problem with them and it's getting annoying. 

Labels (1)
Re: How come I'm being charged for more data then i'm using?
Chevylance
Enthusiast - Level 1

Straight talk was awesome. If Verizon is says you use more data than you are using then Verizon is stealing. However,  there should be an app to track data usage.

Verizon wants to make money any way possible. Verizon trains associates to patronize and pacify instead of solving customers problems because Verizon is focused on selling phones instead of customer service. The point is you Verizon will never admit to charging people for more data than they use and you will not get results without a lawyer.

0 Likes