How do I access my voicemail messages?
Mr_knutson

How do I access my voicemail messages? My iPhone calls out to the message management system.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message management system
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to get to your voice mail, Mr_knutson. I'm sure we'll get it working. As Ann154 mentioned, dialing *86 usually does the trip to check your messages. You can actually see more about checking your voice mail in #2 and #5 at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/voice-mail-faqs/ . But with an iPhone, you also have visual voice mail and should be able to simply tap the voicemail icon in the lower right corner of your phone app. You mentioned getting a message management system recording when you call out. What steps are you taking when you get that error? What happens if you try to listen to your messages using the steps from #5 above? Which model iPhone do you use?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes