How do I cancel mislead Apple purchases?
LRUDOLF23

I want to cancel the apple purchases I've made because I thought I was buying more storage for my phone but Verizon is telling me it's iCloud. HELP PLEASE I do NOT want these charges.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cancel mislead purchases
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Was this an Apple iCloud purchase or a Verizon Cloud purchase? If it's Apple then you will need to contact their CS to see if they will allow a one time refund or at least cancel future payments. In many cases though you may not be given a refund as sales are final but it never hurts to ask.  You can't buy more physical storage for your device except by buying a new device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Charges for what? They are usually final.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Look no further help has arrived LRUDOLF23. I apologize for any confusion regarding your purchase.

Where and when was the purchase made? Was it done with an order of a new phone or was a purchase you made on the phone? Was the purchase charged to your VZW bill or to the card registered to your Apple ID?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Was this an Apple iCloud purchase or a Verizon Cloud purchase? If it's Apple then you will need to contact their CS to see if they will allow a one time refund or at least cancel future payments. In many cases though you may not be given a refund as sales are final but it never hurts to ask.  You can't buy more physical storage for your device except by buying a new device.

0 Likes