How do I download text message synchronizing app on apple computer?
Kengel48

The Verizon site advertises an app for your computer that will synchronize text messages across your devices.  I would like to download such an app on my apple computer.  However, the only file available for download is an .exe file that is not readable by my computer.  There must be an app for macs, however, or maybe I am missing something fundamental here.  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I download text message synchronizing app on apple computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kengel48,

We absolutely want you able to enjoy integrating your devices to your messaging. The desktop version of this great feature is available for MAC OS 10.8. Do you have this version? Are you getting a specific error when trying to download?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kengel48

Yes, I am running 10.10.5. The problem is in extracting the “message+ 3.exe” file. When I try to open the file, my “unarchiver” kicks in and then I get a message that my “unarchiver” wants to extract the file and I get the message that it" cannot be extracted with this program.” However, I have not been successful in getting any other program to extract the files.

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additional details Kengel48. We definitely want to help get this app working for you.

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling? Have you tried downloading the app on a different computer? Visit http://vz.to/1OyDRUE & http://vz.to/1LS1Gqb for steps on how to download the desktop app.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes