Re: How do I file a complaint against Verizon with the FCC?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You left cellular data off after the phone call and used the computer to see the extra 1GB after the phone call?

0 Likes
loydeyates

"How much data use did you have on June 13th?"

A. 2.66886 I can see that this moved forward, and when added to the balance, reach 2.79055, which is close to the amount of increase. But, when all of that is added with the total previous amounts, the total is sti 6.26069, not 9.3, or 10.3

0 Likes
loydeyates

Yes, the cellular data is still turned off. Since the 14th, I have used only by computer which is connected to a separate WI-fi system. My computer does not show that it is currently connected (teetered) to my cell phone.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

To clarify:

June 6th to June 14th data usage added up according to you is 6.2GB then you add the mystery data on June 19th and June 21st and it's an additional 20MB, plus the 1GB that is showing as being used yesterday and you've used a total of around 7.3, yet Verizon's math shows 10.3GB. Is that correct?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Have you had a second pair of eyes use a calculator and add up all your data usage to verify? Other than a Verizon Rep?

0 Likes
loydeyates

No, the total used since June 7th and June 26th, is 6.26069, that includes everything on all dates.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Do you want to take a screen shot of your data usage (remove all personal information; phone numbers, account number, name) and we can add it up to make sure we get the same number as you. Or if you can highlight your data usage and paste it. It sounds like there is a math dispute, and then the concerning 1.02GB used between june 19th, 21st and 26th.

0 Likes
loydeyates

No, the Rep asked me to hold on while he calculates it. In less that a minute, he said 9.3 up to the 14th, which matched the figure I saw on the 26th.

Afterwards, I added it up, and took several minutes doing so, and it only came up to 6.2, not 9.3, or 10.3

I can go through and do it again, to verify my figures, but assuming they are correct, what should be done?

0 Likes
loydeyates

I would be happy to send you the figures. Give me a few minutes and I will attach them. Thanks

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You need to call back and tell them you added it all up and it only equals what you get. Keep in mind you should convert your KB, MB, GB to get the correct amount.

0 Likes