How do I get pics and texts sent to me to appear on my laptop on Verizon messages? no replies and pics like I used to.
nposey

I used to see both my texts and replies and pics, but now I only see my sent texts on Verizon messages on my computer.  This seems to be a problem on one contact only but she is the one that I text and share pics with every day.  Is there a setting that needs to be changed?  And how do I access the older pics that seem to be gone now that she sent me in the past.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get pics and texts sent to me to appear on my laptop on Verizon messages? no replies and pics like I used to.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not a problem, nposey. You can use this link to learn how to turn it off under Texting: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6/simulator/ . Go into your Settings, select your Messages and switch iMessage to off. Make sure that you have her test her texting to see if it uses Messages+ and see the pictures.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get pics and texts sent to me to appear on my laptop on Verizon messages? no replies and pics like I used to.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your text/pictures saved is very important nposey. The convenience of being able to view these messages from a PC is great. Let’s get these messages showing up once again. The Verizon messages application stores up to 90 days of previously synced messages from online. Are the messages missing older than 90 days? You said you use to see pictures and replies on the Verizon messages application; has anything changed? What make/model phone is the other user using?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nposey

She has iphone 6 I think.   My son has a similar phone and his texts and pics show up on the computer but hers do not. Does she need to download Message+ on her phone or computer?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nposey-

I know that it is important to have all of my message viewable on My Verizon. I'm here to help. Are you sending the messages to the iPhone 6 using the Verizon Messages Application? Does the sender use iMessage? Anything that is sent over iMessage will not be able to be viewed or stored in Message+ as it is sent using Apple's servers. So, she does not necessarily have to download the particular application; however, she will need to turn iMessage off to ensure that her message is not sent using iMessage.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nposey

what should I tell her to do to turn imessage off?  she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not a problem, nposey. You can use this link to learn how to turn it off under Texting: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6/simulator/ . Go into your Settings, select your Messages and switch iMessage to off. Make sure that you have her test her texting to see if it uses Messages+ and see the pictures.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes