How do I get upgrade to the Iphone 7 (been trying) and use my 6s as a trade in online!?
FOXR72
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on the east coast, Ive been trying to call Verizon since 10:15pm.. it's now 11:17pm.. the phones are shut off.,.. and Ive been getting myself worked up for the simple fact, I'm using my 6s as a trade in (650$) to get the iPhone 7.. I went through all the steps and it says you have to call to do it?!!?? I was calling for helping in the first place and from what I understand this promo is over at midnight (9/30)???? someone help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get upgrade to the Iphone 7 (been trying) and use my 6s as a trade in online!?
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Fox. You still have time tomorrow so try it during the day. The hold time may be a bit but you will get through. Also try going to a Verizon corporate store. Chances are they have the 7. The plus is the hard one to get. Hope this helps.

Re: How do I get upgrade to the Iphone 7 (been trying) and use my 6s as a trade in online!?
FOXR72
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you very much.. I just want the 7.. no plus for me.. I just was mad I spent all that time doing the whole process for nothing!

0 Likes
FOXR72
Enthusiast - Level 2

@MARGIELIBRA.. will it be 20$ for the fee in the store as well, I'm assuming?

0 Likes
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

It might be yes. Try and ask them to waive it. Sometimes they do it.

0 Likes