How do I load pictures from my backup on iCloud to my new phone?
BREZEA98

How do you load pictures From your backup on iCloud to your new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iCloud pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello BREAZEA98! Help has arrived. I can certainly address your concerns. It's very easy to restore your previous backed up info to your iPhone. Click here for instructions: http://spr.ly/65828MnIY Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BREZEA98 Congratulations on your new phone. We hope you are enjoying it. As long as you saved the photos to the iCloud all you have to do is sync the new phone with the iCloud.

DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BREZEA98

i did not sync when I first turned on the phone was having trouble finding wifi so I just got it turned on.   How can I from here get the pictures off of my Icloud that I backed up?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello BREAZEA98! Help has arrived. I can certainly address your concerns. It's very easy to restore your previous backed up info to your iPhone. Click here for instructions: http://spr.ly/65828MnIY Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

KristieQ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes