How do I make a call with advanced calling?
willralph

I have set up Advanced Calling on my Iphone 6s plus. Using the Verizon Message+ app, I can only do text messaging. How do I initiate a phone call?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I set up Advance Calling in Verizon Message how do dial a call?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

With advanced calling you just make a call like you'd normally do.  To my knowledge there is nothing special you need to do.  Please know that Advanced Calling isn't widely available at the moment.   I've tried using it in my area and its very spotty and had yield lots of dropped calls. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

willralph,

We want you to have the best device experience. I love the feature of advanced calling too. I'm sure we can help you resolve this. Help is here. Please refer to the following link for more details about Advanced Calling on your iPhone 6s Plus http://vz.to/1lzAhNW

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

With advanced calling you just make a call like you'd normally do.  To my knowledge there is nothing special you need to do.  Please know that Advanced Calling isn't widely available at the moment.   I've tried using it in my area and its very spotty and had yield lots of dropped calls. 

0 Likes