How do I print out my text messaging activity?
blacknred1

How do I print out my text messageing activity with a number  please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i print out my text messageing activity with a number
rcschnoor
Legend

I am unsure how you can do so using Apple's messaging app without using some other 3rd party software.

For future instances, though, I would install and subscribe to Verizon Messages which is available in the App Store.

Next, for this to be able to print out ALL messages you would have to turn off iMessage as any messages sent/received via Apple's iMessage servers are not available to Verizon. Once you turn off iMessage ALL of your messages to/from your iPhone will be sent as SMS/MMS and would be available to Verizon Messages.

From any computer, log into your MyVerizon account and navigate to the messaging section. From there, open up the conversation you would like to print. Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner at the top of the conversation. Click on "Print Conversation". The conversation will print out with dates/times for all of your messages in the conversation.

I don't think this will have access to your old messages prior to signing up for Verizon Messages, but it will take care of future messages if you have the need again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blacknred1,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We can get you to the right spot to get this done. If you sign in to My Verizon and under usage detail you will be able to see the regular text message logs for a particular number. This will not have content but will show the number texted. If you are using an iPhone, any iMessages will probably not show up here because it is Apple’s messaging system.

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I am unsure how you can do so using Apple's messaging app without using some other 3rd party software.

For future instances, though, I would install and subscribe to Verizon Messages which is available in the App Store.

Next, for this to be able to print out ALL messages you would have to turn off iMessage as any messages sent/received via Apple's iMessage servers are not available to Verizon. Once you turn off iMessage ALL of your messages to/from your iPhone will be sent as SMS/MMS and would be available to Verizon Messages.

From any computer, log into your MyVerizon account and navigate to the messaging section. From there, open up the conversation you would like to print. Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner at the top of the conversation. Click on "Print Conversation". The conversation will print out with dates/times for all of your messages in the conversation.

I don't think this will have access to your old messages prior to signing up for Verizon Messages, but it will take care of future messages if you have the need again.

0 Likes