How do I re-subscribe to my college Text Alerts
rburke2x

I unsubscribed to my college text alert system a year ago, when I left for medical reasons, but I am starting classes back in August and would like to re-subscribe to that service. I have contacted them and they have tried to do everything to put me back into the system. I can receive the alerts from them to my email but for some reason it still won't send to my iPhone as a text message. Is there anything I need to do to my phone to allow the text messages to start coming back to my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I re-subscribe to my college Text Alerts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rburke2x,

Congrats on going back to college. I hope all is alright now in regards to your medical issues. I too use to like to recieve text alerts from my college. Do the text alerts from your college come through as a message from an actual number or from a 4 to 5 digit code (short code)? When you orginally signed up for the alert system what steps were you advised to take to start receiving the alerts?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes