How do I set an itunes song as my ringtone?
cattlefarm

I have an iphone 4s.  Previously had an android.  Through Zedge I set a song as my ringtone.  Zedge doesn't work with Apple.  How do I use an itunes song for my ringtone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I set an itunes song as my ringtone?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You will have to make it a ringtone using iTunes, then sync it to your iPhone so it will be available in the Sounds area of settings. There are a ton of tutorials out there to help you do this (some have been listed in old threads on this forum). Just do a google search to help you out (I would post the steps but it's much easier for you to look at sites that already outline the steps).

Example: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5901540

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cattlefarm Ringtones are such an awesome feature to have. What happens if you go to the itunes store and search for ringtones?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You will have to make it a ringtone using iTunes, then sync it to your iPhone so it will be available in the Sounds area of settings. There are a ton of tutorials out there to help you do this (some have been listed in old threads on this forum). Just do a google search to help you out (I would post the steps but it's much easier for you to look at sites that already outline the steps).

Example: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5901540

cattlefarm

I bought a song from iTunes but it doesn't appear in the list of ringtones on my iPhone. Think I did something wrong. Can I move it from music to ringtones?

Sharon

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Did you buy a full song? Or a ringtone? If it's a song, like I said before it has to be properly converted to a ringtone in iTunes before it can be synced to your iPhone as a ringtone. Look at the link I provided above and follow the steps. You will need to do it via iTunes on a computer.