How do I switch to a new device?
Bjmccolly

How do I go about changing to a new device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Change device
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It can depend on what phone you switching from and the phone you are switching to. If both phones are a 4G LTE phone and the SIM card is the same size, you can activate the new phone by moving the SIM card from the old phone to the new phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It can depend on what phone you switching from and the phone you are switching to. If both phones are a 4G LTE phone and the SIM card is the same size, you can activate the new phone by moving the SIM card from the old phone to the new phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Changing phone is really easy Barb. You can change online if you login to your My Verizon account. See how is done at this link http://bit.ly/12EqC7I

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes