Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How much would my early termination of my 2 year contract on my Iphone 4 be if I want to end it 19 days before the contract ends (on July 30)
Yulia_A_

I found an IPhone 6 sale at Target ending Saturday, but my contract won't end for another 2 weeks, and I can't afford the phone at the Verizon price after the contract ends.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How much would my early termination of my 2 year contract on my Iphone 4 be if I want to end it 19 days before the contract ends (on July 30)
47seijar

You'll pay the minimum ETF - one month's worth. If the EFT is $250, each month spent in contract takes $10 off your ETF so 23 months = $230 off the $250 ETF. If your ETF is higher than $250, just subtract the $230 from whatever it is and you have your final payment (plus the regular monthly charges).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How much would my early termination of my 2 year contract on my Iphone 4 be if I want to end it 19 days before the contract ends (on July 30)
47seijar

You'll pay the minimum ETF - one month's worth. If the EFT is $250, each month spent in contract takes $10 off your ETF so 23 months = $230 off the $250 ETF. If your ETF is higher than $250, just subtract the $230 from whatever it is and you have your final payment (plus the regular monthly charges).

0 Likes
frommage
Novice

You cannot pay the early term fee early to get the discounted price. Unless Target is willing to let you upgrade early you are out of luck. You wouldn't even be able to cancel the line and start a new one. That's considered false churn.

Weth
Sr. Leader

Agree, you can't do what you want to do.