How to add a data boost
klindberg
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I add a data boost to my 'UNLIMITED" plan?.

I have an iPad Air and use it as a hotspot for my business. I am in a very rural area and do not have access to anything else for internet.

I have to go through the same thing every month, an excruciating hours long call to verizon to get the data boost. Once I am able to speak with a Verizon rep, they add it easily.

Why can't I add the data boost on the MyVerizon app? You would think that since it makes Verizon more money, they would make it EASY to do??

I've tried adding the data boost via MyVerizon app on the iPad, and the MyVerizon app on my cellphone. I've made sure that both of the devices are either "Account Owner" or "Account Manager". The option add a data boost is not available on either device.

0 Likes
Re: How to add a data boost
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here for you and would be happy to help tackle all of your questions this evening. So we can check on this, please use this link to verify your account:*Jose

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

0 Likes
klindberg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, Clicking on the link in your post loads a new page that says "This page is not working"

0 Likes
klindberg
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still unable to go to the supplied link. I clicked it within 20 minutes of your post and could not get anything.

Thank you,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying. Are you receiving this error on both Chrome, and Safari? Also, are any VPN's or Blockers being utilized? *Gert

0 Likes