How to change ringback tone
IreneD

I have changed my ringback tone on line and it still is not on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to change ringback tone
Jay_M_
Contributor - Level 2

The phone should have an option to select from a list of tones on the device itself. You would click on it, then choose "set as ringback tone" That should do it.

0 Likes
janetwarner

Yes, but WHERE is it? I keep looking in settings and I am not finding them...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
janetwarner,
I know the importance of having access to manage your ringback tones! With your device type, the best option would be to use your Safari Browser to log into your MyVerizon account. There you'll be able to select the option to Manage Media. I know you mentioned processing this online before with no success. Are you receiving any type of error messages? Is it playing the wrong song or not registering at all? Please share details so we can help.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
janetwarner

1) It will not let me "reply" or answer if it was the 'correct answer".

2) I AM in my account and I AM seeing the red star indicating, as the message states, that the change was successful....

but, it is NOT....

I cannot find on my phone, where I can change it, so guessing it can only be done online.

I also have the Verizon app on my phone, and no luck there, either.

Oh, and I do not use Twitter and I do not use Safari........

I use Google

Janet Warner~AKC Breeder of Merit

Majic Kennels~English Springer Spaniels

www.majickennels.com

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
My apologies, Janet! I know it can be frustrating to be unable to change your ringback tone. If it is not showing the option for your device, I would recommend switching it directly from a PC. Please give that a try, and let us know if it was successful.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes