I am from Brazil, and i have an iphone 5. Since it was purchased the 3G/4G data signal doesn't work. I made contact with people in Apple from Brazil and they told me I had to ask for your support to unlock the 3G/4G data signal.
alex_bonifacio
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am from Brazil, and i have an iphone 5. Since it was purchased the 3G/4G data signal doesn't work. I made contact with people in Apple from Brazil and they told me I had to ask for your support to unlock the 3G/4G data signal. How do I have to proceed to unlock this feature in my iphone?

I would appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am from Brazil, and i have an iphone 5. Since it was purchased the 3G/4G data signal doesn't work. I made contact with people in Apple from Brazil and they told me I had to ask for your support to unlock the 3G/4G data signal.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Greetings alex.bonifacio! I'm very sorry that you're having connection problems with your iPhone 5. While would love to help in any way I can, the device must at least be on an active line of service with Verizon Wireless in order for me to be able to make any changes. I must therefore urge you to contact your local wireless carrier for your equipment options. Good luck and thanks!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: I am from Brazil, and i have an iphone 5. Since it was purchased the 3G/4G data signal doesn't work. I made contact with people in Apple from Brazil and they told me I had to ask for your support to unlock the 3G/4G data signal.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Greetings alex.bonifacio! I'm very sorry that you're having connection problems with your iPhone 5. While would love to help in any way I can, the device must at least be on an active line of service with Verizon Wireless in order for me to be able to make any changes. I must therefore urge you to contact your local wireless carrier for your equipment options. Good luck and thanks!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
alex_bonifacio
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK Dion. I'll contact my local wireless provider to solve this problem. Thanks for your attention!

0 Likes