I am going from Droid phone to iPhone 6 plus. I don't want to lose my text message history. I have backed up to verizon Cloud will that be sufficient?
dhmack04
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Have purchase an iPhone 6plus and currently own a Droid Phone. I don't want to lose my text messages, will my backup to Verizon Cloud ensure this transfer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am going from Droid phone to iPhone 6 plus. I don't want to lose my text message history. I have backed up to verizon Cloud will that be sufficient?
dhmack04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wondershare Mobile Transfer works! Everything on your droid phone including text messages can be transferred to your IPhone! I just completed a transfer from my Droid 4 to an Iphone6+!  I am so very happy!  Make sure you have iMessages enabled on your IPhone before starting transfer and all your text history is brought into iMessage.  Please Verizon Customer Service tell all your customers about this easy solution. I spent over 13 hours with Verizon Customer Service to be told it couldn't happen. NOTE: Verizon Message will only sync with messages created after it is installed (no history will ever appear on another device prior to Verizon Message install) as I was misinformed that downloading this to my droid would enable my IPhone to see those messages.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am going from Droid phone to iPhone 6 plus. I don't want to lose my text message history. I have backed up to verizon Cloud will that be sufficient?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have no idea. As far as I know there isn't a way to transfer text messages from one OS system to another.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dhmack04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wondershare Mobile Transfer works! Everything on your droid phone including text messages can be transferred to your IPhone! I just completed a transfer from my Droid 4 to an Iphone6+!  I am so very happy!  Make sure you have iMessages enabled on your IPhone before starting transfer and all your text history is brought into iMessage.  Please Verizon Customer Service tell all your customers about this easy solution. I spent over 13 hours with Verizon Customer Service to be told it couldn't happen. NOTE: Verizon Message will only sync with messages created after it is installed (no history will ever appear on another device prior to Verizon Message install) as I was misinformed that downloading this to my droid would enable my IPhone to see those messages.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes