Enthusiast - Level 1

I Am no longer able to get group text on my iPhone4 how do I fix this

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am no longer able to get group text on my iphone4 how do I fix this
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Jchild!  I'm sorry for any issue with group messaging on your iPhone 4. Let's see what we can do to get this going for you OK? Please try these steps first: http://vz.to/1DVzEoW Once that's done, please send the group message and let us know if the message is received by the recipients. Please include your own number in the recipients list, so you can test and make sure you receive it too. Keep us posted!  ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Jchild,  Group messages are so important. It is how we can stay in touch with a lot of people at one time. No worries we are on this mission to fix your group messaging. Please go to Settings/Messages then make sure your Group Messages are turned on. If you not, please do so and test.   RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Jchild
Enthusiast - Level 1

My group messaging IS turned on. I have tried everything including turning my MMS on and off and other things in an effort to reset it but nothing has worked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Jchild!  I'm sorry for any issue with group messaging on your iPhone 4. Let's see what we can do to get this going for you OK? Please try these steps first: http://vz.to/1DVzEoW Once that's done, please send the group message and let us know if the message is received by the recipients. Please include your own number in the recipients list, so you can test and make sure you receive it too. Keep us posted!  ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes