Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I am not getting service and have tried all trouble shooting I do get wifi but now service it just keeps searching...
dbiphone1659

I am not getting service and have tried all trouble shooting options I do get wifi but my verizon service is just searching...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am not getting service and have tried all trouble shooting I do get wifi but now service it just keeps searching...
stef7

Is your phone one where you can easily locate and remove your SIM card? Powering down the device, removing the SIM card, waiting for a few minutes, and re-inserting the card, and powering back up might work. Have you tried chatting with a Customer Support Rep? Maybe they need to do something to your account (some form of reset)...

If you live close to a corporate VZW store, maybe you could drive over and have them look at it.

0 Likes
Re: I am not getting service and have tried all trouble shooting I do get wifi but now service it just keeps searching...
mgrffin1

This is happening to me as well i checked my data in settings and it's on global mode and i switched it to lte mode and isn't finding a signal I can't use the internet or play games unless I'm on a Wi-Fi connection

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for trying to troubleshoot your service already, dbiphone1659. What zip code are you having trouble in? Which model iPhone do you have?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes