I bought a iphone6 plus from ebay. I'm in china,why can't I use a Chinese Sim Card?
yueye19830515

I bought a iphone6 plus from ebay。imei:[removed].I'm in china,why I can not use the sim card of chinese?

IMEI number removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I bought a iphone6 plus from ebay. I'm in china,why can't I use a Chinese Sim Card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yueye19830515,

Sorry to hear about any trouble getting your iPhone to work. I know how much of a hassle it is if you can't get your phone to work. Let's see what we can do to help. Does the phone show a Verizon logo when you power it on? What happens when you try to start the device with the Chinese SIM? Please describe what you experience and any errors you see.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I bought a iphone6 plus from ebay. I'm in china,why can't I use a Chinese Sim Card?
yueye19830515

I got a mistake, it's att mobile, not version

[removed]

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

I bought a iphone6 plus from ebay. I'm in china,why can't I use a Chinese Sim Card?

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Apple - View the full discussion

yueye19830515,

Sorry to hear about any trouble getting your iPhone to work. I know how much of a hassle it is if you can't get your phone to work. Let's see what we can do to help. Does the phone show a Verizon logo when you power it on? What happens when you try to start the device with the Chinese SIM? Please describe what you experience and any errors you see.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Apple by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

|

|

|

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes