I bought an iphone 6plus at $849 and it works well in China with a Chinese SIM. While the device went wrong, and I got a replacement in US Apple store. However, any Chinese cannot use in the replacement. I contact apple support, and they asked me to conta
blueandy2000

I bought an iphone 6plus at $849 and it works well in China with a Chinese SIM. While the device went wrong, and I got a replacement in US Apple store. However, any Chinese cannot use in the replacement. I contact apple support, and they asked me to contact you to unlock the device. I want to know if you can help me with the issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I bought an iphone 6plus at $849 and it works well in China with a Chinese SIM. While the device went wrong, and I got a replacement in US Apple store. However, any Chinese cannot use in the replacement. I contact apple support, and they asked me to c
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

The Verizon iPhone 6 comes unlocked, Verizon would not be able to help with a Chinese sim.

Source

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I bought an iphone 6plus at $849 and it works well in China with a Chinese SIM. While the device went wrong, and I got a replacement in US Apple store. However, any Chinese cannot use in the replacement. I contact apple support, and they asked me to c
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

The Verizon iPhone 6 comes unlocked, Verizon would not be able to help with a Chinese sim.

Source

0 Likes