I can't hear phone ring, an I-phone 6 ... please help.
fforeveruthie

What can I do to hear my Iphone 6?  Calls come in and I miss them. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't hear phone ring, an I-phone 6 ... please help.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance fforeveruthie. Let's get the audio working properly on your iPhone 6. Can we assume that there isn't any phyqical/liquid damage on the device? Also, do you have bluetooth turned off on the device? Are you experiencing this issue on speakerphone as well? As you share the details then we can proceed.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
fforeveruthie

There have been times I have been expecting a call, and miss it because I never hear it ring.

There is no physical/liquid damage on my phone.  I have the issue with speakerphone and my headphone.  I usually play music when I am expecting a call, as it is interrupted and I know I have a phone call.

I will turn on bluetooth and see if it makes a difference.

0 Likes
fforeveruthie

Bluetooth did not make a difference.  I had my sister call and I did not hear the call.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you are near an Apple Store stop by so they can look at it. If not then stop by a verizon store or call their tech support (although I recommend calling or visiting Apple over Verizon).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fforeveruthie - We want to make sure your phone is ringing for you. Does your speakerphone work on your device? If not and since it shares the same speaker as the speakerphone, check your Silence All switch on the left side of the phone and ensure it's not enabled (in orange) and if it is, flip it up so that the sound is enabled.

Please keep us posted with your results.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes