I can't receive phone calls. Everyone get a message saying the subscriber does not accept phone calls on this device. and gives a code: WA10658
dbudden

I can call others but can't receive phone calls from anyone. People get a message saying the subscriber does not accept phone calls on this device. It gives a code: WA10658. What the heck? I don't have anyone blocked, I don't have an unpaid bill, I haven't pushed Do not disturb and can receive calls from "everyone". I've rebooted, deleted the contacts and reentered etc. I don't know what else to do.  I also can't receive texts from just two people. All the others in my contact list are getting through. I have a brand spanking new iphone 6s.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't receive phone calls. Everyone get a message saying the subscriber does not accept phone calls on this device. and gives a code: WA10658
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've got a great phone there dbudden. It seems strange that you are having these troubles. Let's find out more details here. What zip code are you in? When did this start happening?
ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I can't receive phone calls. Everyone get a message saying the subscriber does not accept phone calls on this device. and gives a code: WA10658
dbudden

My zip is 98606 and apparently it's been happening since I purchased the phone just a couple of weeks ago. Several people have contacted me via FB and asked why I wasn't accepting phone calls!! And there are 2 people that are receiving my texts but I'm not receiving theirs. I'm extremely frustrated. It took a lot for me to switch to Verizon and now I can't receive calls and some texts. Previously I had an iPhone 4s and Simple Mobile and had no problems other than slow service. What on earth is going on?

Diane

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes