I don't know if I can keep verizon, the bill just keeps getting higher and higher, they are going to price there self right out of business!!
wrwaddell

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I don't know if I can keep verizon, the bill just keeps getting higher and higher, they are going to price there self right out of business!!
Weth
Legend

Tell us what devices you have, what is in contract and out of contract, and your current plan with how much data. Maybe we can give some advice on cost savings. Not enough data in your post to really help at all.

Re: I don't know if I can keep verizon, the bill just keeps getting higher and higher, they are going to price there self right out of business!!
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A bit more information, as Weth said, would help us to see if you can save some money.  I know my bill is lower than it's been in a long time, just by taking advantage of the More Everything line discounts, adjusting the data bucket to what we actually use.  And we now have unlimited minutes, so no worries about overages there.

Not applicable

Have you purchased new phones?

unless you made changes to service or bought new phones, you should not have any changes is your bill.

examine you bill details on line to see what you are paying for.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I use to be the person who bought more data than I needed because I was always in fear of running over.  After a couple of months of learning from my own usage...I was able to get a better idea of what I needed.  When I reduced my data to what I was actually using rather than the amount I *thought* I was going to use, I saved myself over $30/month.  Try looking at your bill..call to see if VZW has any offers that you can take advantage of.  Often times there are things that are available to you that are not always listed on the website.  I was put on a loyalty plan that now gives me more data that I need and cheaper than went in and manually adjusted my usage.  Call and ask VZW if (if any) options are available to you...always remember, you can never get what you never ask for...

0 Likes