I got an email about trading in my 5C, if I click on the link and go to the website it does not reference it at all. I want to know how it works
myJAC5

I got an email stating that if I trade my 5C in I would only have to pay 250 for the iPhone 7. I click the link it doest not reference it at all, I would like to know how it works. How do I truly know if I will get the value for my phone that is stated? I was trying to use chat, but it seems to be busy always..:(

Thanks

Rob

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I got an email about trading in my 5C, if I click on the link and go to the website it does not reference it at all. I want to know how it works
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Upgrade time is always exciting.You need to follow through with the upgrade process. You will get to a point in the order that ask about a trade in. See if this link works for you: http://vz.to/2cIqjXl

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I got an email about trading in my 5C, if I click on the link and go to the website it does not reference it at all. I want to know how it works
EastTexican

I have the same question.  When I go through the upgrade of my 5c, when it comes to trade-in, I get a zero amount on check-out page, thus I do not check out.

I contacted Chat and they said put in cart first then do the trade-in request.  Same result, zero value.

There is some wording about the iPhone 7 trade-in program, but no amounts are shown on the cart or indicated I would received any amount, should be $400, again verified by chat.

I guess I am not trusting enough to check out with a zero $0 trade-in value shown and expect to get $400 spread out monthly starting in 2-3 months.

Anyone actually see their credit shown on their check-out cart?

DescriptionDevice IDAppraised Value
1. Apple iPhone 5c 32GB in Whitexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                        $0.00                                    
Your appraised Verizon Wireless account credit value is                                        $0.00.                                                                     

*Trade in value is subject to change and depends on device condition upon receipt. If you received promo value when trading in a device and/or instant device savings, you will be charged for that value if you do not maintain active service for three billing cycles. Verizon will also charge back  any promotional Trade-in value if you return your promotional device, or exchange it for another device.

New iPhone 7 promotional trade in credits issued over 24 months and will appear in 2-3 bill cycles after trade.  Your iPhone 7 must remain active on a device payment agreement for 24 months to receive credits. If you cancel service, or if device payment agreement is paid off or transferred, trade in promotional credits will stop.  Traded device must be in good working and cosmetic condition to receive credits.

0 Likes