I got my favorite actress to record my custom voicemail and recorded it (last night March 25 after 10:30 pm), but I (stupid, stupid me!) did not press the 'save' button. This means it is nonexistent, right? Never to be found ever, in the device or elsewhe
stockardguru

I got my favorite actress to record my custom voicemail and recorded it (last night March 25 after 10:30 pm), but I (stupid, stupid me!) did not press the 'save' button. This means it is nonexistent, right? Never to be found ever, in the device or elsewhere (Iphone 6)? It's not like I can get her to do it again! Help!!!! Am I just, totally out of luck as I suspect?

Shawna

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I got my favorite actress to record my custom voicemail and recorded it (last night March 25 after 10:30 pm), but I (stupid, stupid me!) did not press the 'save' button. This means it is nonexistent, right? Never to be found ever, in the device or els
mama23dogs
Legend

Probably not.  What app was it recorded in?

0 Likes
Re: I got my favorite actress to record my custom voicemail and recorded it (last night March 25 after 10:30 pm), but I (stupid, stupid me!) did not press the 'save' button. This means it is nonexistent, right? Never to be found ever, in the device or els
stockardguru

I went in to voicemail, signed up with my pin and then opened it up clicked on custom greeting pressed record, she said the greeting, I pressed stop. There was a red line when I pressed stop. It was in the voice m ail app. I just forgot, being so nervous and all to press record.

0 Likes
stockardguru

I mean 'save', I did NOT press the save button after the greeting was recorded.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Smiley Sad

Sorry.

0 Likes