I have a 5C and I cannot connect to the app store. It says I need to update apps. What do I do?
jnreeves324

I have tried restarting my phone and I have deleted apps along with photos/messages to free up memory. I have plenty of memory on my phone but I thought this might help. What else can I do so that I can connect to the app store?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a 5C and I cannot connect to the app store. It says I need to update apps. What do I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jnreeves324, We're eager to get you connected to your App store! It looks like you're taking great steps in trying to resolve this. Have you recently changed your Apple ID or connected your phone to your PC using iTunes? Here's a link that will help further with further troublshooting options for being unable to access the iTunes Store on your computer or iOS device: http://spr.ly/6580fmpn.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a 5C and I cannot connect to the app store. It says I need to update apps. What do I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jnreeves324, We're eager to get you connected to your App store! It looks like you're taking great steps in trying to resolve this. Have you recently changed your Apple ID or connected your phone to your PC using iTunes? Here's a link that will help further with further troublshooting options for being unable to access the iTunes Store on your computer or iOS device: http://spr.ly/6580fmpn.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes