I have an Iphone 6 that I have had since August 2015, but the last 3 days straight I have seen an error on my screen. NO SIM CARD INSTALLED. How can I resolve this?
Pinhead157
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please help me!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an Iphone 6 that I have had since August 2015, but the last 3 days straight I have seen an error on my screen. NO SIM CARD INSTALLED. How can I resolve this?
Pinhead157
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your response!!! I did all that today. And I finally had to

go to a Verizon store to change my SIM Card. My phone is all good now. Once

again Thank You!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an Iphone 6 that I have had since August 2015, but the last 3 days straight I have seen an error on my screen. NO SIM CARD INSTALLED. How can I resolve this?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Reset your iPhone's network settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Afterwards, find a paperclip or a small pin to insert into your phone's SIM Card Eject hole. Eject and re-insert the SIM Card into your phone: Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If problems continue after these two steps, try stopping by a corporate Verizon Wireless store for a new SIM card. They can replace the card free of charge and activate it for you.

If problems continue, it's your phone. Best to talk to Apple about it.

0 Likes
Pinhead157
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your response!!! I did all that today. And I finally had to

go to a Verizon store to change my SIM Card. My phone is all good now. Once

again Thank You!!!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

No problem! Glad to hear that.

0 Likes