Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have an iphone4 and that I have had for four years and they are saying that I am not eligible for an upgrade until the end of July 2015. That is four years and 3 months after I purchased this phone. "Customer service" said I had an upgrade at the end of
Judyds

I have an iphone4 and that I have had for four years and they are saying that I am not eligible for an upgrade until the end of July 2015. That is four years and 3 months after I purchased this phone. "Customer service" said I had an upgrade at the end of July 2013, which I did not. She said that in the system my husband took an upgrade July 29th 2013. He didn't even have a Verizon phone, he had a work phone with T-mobile. I have asked what device he supposedly upgraded to since no phones have been activated and we all still have our same phones and numbers. Remember at the time, said husband had a work phone with T-mobile. I still have the very same phone as do all of the rest of my family members. No one has upgraded. I spoke with "customer service" for more than a half an hour today, Char promised me that her supervisor (Emily) would call me back by 7:30 tonight to clear up this problem. Well guess what? No call back so where should I go from here? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an iphone4 and that I have had for four years and they are saying that I am not eligible for an upgrade until the end of July 2015. That is four years and 3 months after I purchased this phone. "Customer service" said I had an upgrade at the en
Weth
Sr. Leader

someone swapped upgrades.  Phone could have been sold For quick cash. 

0 Likes