I have only had my I5C for 1 week I can not use any app that requires the internet even though I am connected to my wifi
michele0915

I have only had my I5C for 1 week I can not use any app that requires the internet even though I am connected to my wifi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have only had my I5C for 1 week I can not use any app that requires the internet even though I am connected to my wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

michele0915,

Providing you with superior service and excellent customer service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you having trouble with your phone but we will work to get this resolved for you. Do you have the same result when you are not connected to wifi? Are you able to access any websites while connected to either wifi or our network? Let's try turning off wifi and see if that works. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have only had my I5C for 1 week I can not use any app that requires the internet even though I am connected to my wifi
Weth
Legend

Settings/General/Reset//Reset network settings.   No data lost, you will need to read the wifi info

Also  reboot router and cable modem before you do the reset on the iPhone. 

0 Likes