I have relocated to henderson nv and since getting here I have experienced dropped calls, calls not going through, calls going straight to voice mail as well as noise on calls. Help
FloraD

I have relocated to henderson nv and since getting here I have had nothing but trouble with calls dropping, calls going straight to voice mail, calls never going through and clicking or screeches on the few calls that do go through.  My battery seems to drain very quickly within the day as well. Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have relocated to henderson nv and since getting here I have experienced dropped calls, calls not going through, calls going straight to voice mail as well as noise on calls. Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FloraD,

We definitely want to make s

ure that you have the coverage you need where you need it. Taking a look at the general area everything looks good with no current alerts or other reports. Are you having issues in specific location within the area or everywhere? Are you aware of other VZW users in the area with similar concerns? Do you experience dropped calls both indoors and out?
AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes