Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I just got a new iPhone and want to replace my daughters texting phone with my old iPhone, what do I do?
Marbeth

I just got  a new iPhone and want to replace my daughters texting phone with my old iPhone 4S, how do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I just got a new iPhone and want to replace my daughters texting phone with my old iPhone, what do I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's activate your iPhone 4S on your daughter's line Marbeth! Please power off her current phone, then call *228 on your iPhone 4S, select option 1 and follow steps. Power off at the end of your call and now your iPhone 4S will be active on your daughter's line. I recommend backing up your daughter's phone info first and do a factory reset to you phone before activating on her line so that only her numbers will be on that phone after activation.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I just got a new iPhone and want to replace my daughters texting phone with my old iPhone, what do I do?
Erkead

Call in and request a Device ID swap from old device to new device. You may have to pay an additional amount every month if the old "texting" phone is a basic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's activate your iPhone 4S on your daughter's line Marbeth! Please power off her current phone, then call *228 on your iPhone 4S, select option 1 and follow steps. Power off at the end of your call and now your iPhone 4S will be active on your daughter's line. I recommend backing up your daughter's phone info first and do a factory reset to you phone before activating on her line so that only her numbers will be on that phone after activation.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes