I just updated to IOS 8.2 and now I can't connect to any WIFI network at home or elsewhere. I get a message that says "can't scan for WIFI" and it just keeps searching. How do I fix this?
kj23

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem before I use up all my data?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I just updated to IOS 8.2 and now I can't connect to any WIFI network at home or elsewhere. I get a message that says "can't scan for WIFI" and it just keeps searching. How do I fix this?
RowdygeniusWK
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you can't connect to home wi fi, or any wi fi, go into the RESET area of your SETTINGS and choose RESET NETWORK CONNECTIONS. Turn the phone off and back on and you should be okay. It may take more than one try. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Re: I just updated to IOS 8.2 and now I can't connect to any WIFI network at home or elsewhere. I get a message that says "can't scan for WIFI" and it just keeps searching. How do I fix this?
RowdygeniusWK
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you can't connect to home wi fi, or any wi fi, go into the RESET area of your SETTINGS and choose RESET NETWORK CONNECTIONS. Turn the phone off and back on and you should be okay. It may take more than one try. Good luck.