I need iPhone 200.00 trade in promotion code.
sjsmin

Trade in your phone...BUy a new one...and get $200.00 with verizon edge contract. Have not yet received the promotion code.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need iPhone 200.00 trade in promotion code.
Snn5
Legend

Trade in your phone.

Buy a new one.

Get $300.

New Edge activation and port-in req'd. $300 = $200 trade-in VZW gift card + $100 bill credit (applied within 2-3 billing cycles). Trade-in must be in good working condition.

You have to follow these steps.  Read each bit of info for all 5 steps.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Where was the code coming from?  In-store or online?  You don't get the credit until the old phone is returned and inspected.  Edge is not a contract.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly a great promotion available for your trade in device sjsmin. We want to ensure you are getting the full value for your trade in. Was this for the Switch and Save promotion? Click here for details: http://vz.to/1rEGDxI.

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sjsmin

Do I need to input the promotion code? The code was never provided to me.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Trade in your phone.

Buy a new one.

Get $300.

New Edge activation and port-in req'd. $300 = $200 trade-in VZW gift card + $100 bill credit (applied within 2-3 billing cycles). Trade-in must be in good working condition.

You have to follow these steps.  Read each bit of info for all 5 steps.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
jj569106
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you get yet? I have same issue with u. I have not got promotion code, call Verizon numerous time, they asked you wait for five business days, after it, call them again, ask you to wait two more days, after it, they said wait for 1 days, call them yesterday, they said wait for another five days again. Is this Verizon service? I am thinking drop the service

0 Likes
sjsmin

I got mine. You need to contact the Verizon QA office.

0 Likes
jj569106
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks. Could you give me the office number?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jj569106,

VZW to the rescue! Teh code is sent via email. Did you check your junk email to see if it was sent there? If you do not have an email on your account, the code would be sent via a text message to your phone. Have you tried contacting the Trade In Center for assistance? They can be reaches at 800-416-8894.

Did you submit your trade in after porting in the new number and enrolling in the Device Payment Plan (formerly Edge)? Where did you add the new line? Was it done at the VZW store, online, or over the phone?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jj569106
Enthusiast - Level 1

JohnB_VZW:

Did you submit your trade in after porting in the new number and enrolling in the Device Payment Plan (formerly Edge)? Where did you add the new line? Was it done at the VZW store, online, or over the phone?

< jj569106> I added new line in VZW store( dealership, store code: M8384,not corporate store). No, I haven't submitted trade in yet, store told me Verizon will send me promotion code via text message after port in is successful, then I need to go line to select device, enter promotion code, then trade in value will be shown as $200, without code, it is shown $0 value. So far I have NOT got promotion code yet, so I can't submit. I called 800-416-8894 numerous times, answer is always wait for 2 days, the code would be sent to you, but never come, I also check spam folder and inbox, no email from verizon wireless so far.  Until yesterday, customer service suggested me to go back to store to ask store to request generate code, so I will call verizon customer service at the store to have three parties to be on same page, where is the problem. If it would NOT work out, I am planning to file complaint in local Better Business Bureau, BBB Online Complaint System | Get Started, verizon wireless is on the list. This is one of worst decision to switch to Verizon. I will post my experience in facebook, all social media to spread out the worst customer service in wireless company. I hate to do it, but I have to do it.

0 Likes