I owned an iPad 2 for the last few years and returned it to the Apple Store for recycling because I recently purchased a laptop (the iPad battery needed replacing anyway which would have cost $250). I had an account in which I prepaid $20 at beginning of
glenn67

I owned an iPad 2 for the last few years and returned it to the Apple Store for recycling because I recently purchased a laptop (the iPad battery needed replacing anyway which would have cost $250). I had an account in which I prepaid $20 at beginning of each month for wifi for the iPad. Please advise how to properly close the account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I owned an iPad 2 for the last few years and returned it to the Apple Store for recycling because I recently purchased a laptop (the iPad battery needed replacing anyway which would have cost $250). I had an account in which I prepaid $20 at beginning
zangy_vzw
Verizon Employee

glenn67, we definitely understand where you are coming from. Let's look at this together. I will be sending you a private message.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I owned an iPad 2 for the last few years and returned it to the Apple Store for recycling because I recently purchased a laptop (the iPad battery needed replacing anyway which would have cost $250). I had an account in which I prepaid $20 at beginning
glenn67

Hi Zang. I responded to you from my personal e-mail account

0 Likes
SGlassRROH
Enthusiast - Level 2

By the way iPads are $250 off right now as well!

0 Likes