I pre-ordered an iPhone 6s 16GB but would like to change it to 32GB. Is it possible to change my order now that it has been placed?
DanWA

Like the title says I pre-ordered a iPhone 6 16GB but now think I will need more (32GB). Is it possible to change my order now that it has been placed? I don't see a way to cancel the order from the web site. Do I have to wait until the phone shows up and then exchange it?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I pre-ordered an iPhone 6s 16GB but would like to change it to 32GB. Is it possible to change my order now that it has been placed?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can call to cancel the order and reorder the correct one but it will move you further back in the cue. If there is no delay on the one you want it won't matter but if there is then you'll have to wait.

Re: I pre-ordered an iPhone 6s 16GB but would like to change it to 32GB. Is it possible to change my order now that it has been placed?
Weth
Legend

Just to make it clear for all reading this thread

There is no 32 GB iPhone 6S, Sizes are 16 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

This is why multitasking isn't always a good thing lol. Completely missed the size they said that they wanted.

0 Likes