I saw a promotional offer where if I buy a iphone6s or iPhone 6s plus, I can get $300 off any iPad. If I get two iPhone6s, can I get $600 off an iPad? Is a contract needed for the iPad?
ForrestGan

at verizon, I saw that if I buy a iphone6s or iPhone 6s plus, I can get $300 off for buying any iPad. so if I get two iPhone6s, can I get $600 dollar off for an iPad? and does that iPad need to sign two year contract?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: in verison, I saw that if I buy a iphone6s or iPhone 6s plus, I can get $300 off for buying any iPad. so if I get two iPhone6s, can I get $600 dollar off for an iPad? and does that iPad need to sign two year contract?
Weth
Legend

You probably could get 2 iPads with $300 off each, but you won't get 1 iPad with $600 off.  

There will also be a 2 year contract, $10/month for 24 months access fee with ETF if cancelled. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: in verison, I saw that if I buy a iphone6s or iPhone 6s plus, I can get $300 off for buying any iPad. so if I get two iPhone6s, can I get $600 dollar off for an iPad? and does that iPad need to sign two year contract?
Weth
Legend

You probably could get 2 iPads with $300 off each, but you won't get 1 iPad with $600 off.  

There will also be a 2 year contract, $10/month for 24 months access fee with ETF if cancelled. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is an awesome promotion, ForrestGan. We want you to be able to get your devices at a great price. The iPad promotion would be good for one tablet at a time. You would not be able to apply two discounts to one tablet. The tablet would also require a two year contract.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes